Powerful market forces — economic shifts, changing demographics, transportation, taxation and weather — can either motivate property development or conspire against it. To succeed, developers, owners and marketers must position their properties as one critical resource among many. Prager applies its knowledge of market demand to drive return on investment.
Prager's work often commences with a real estate examination in light of competition and the external operating environment. Market and investment trends and the needs of the discerning site seeker are weighed. Properties are then positioned based on demand, not simply owner expectation.
Once supply and demand are reconciled, Prager ascertains highest and best use, target markets, development strategy and financial tools to gain a competitive edge.
• Bangpakong Industrial Estate, Thailand
• Chicago's Marshfield Plaza
• Chicago’s West Pullman Industrial Park
• Cook County Tax Assessor’s Office
• Delta Institute
• Franklin Business Park, Wisconsin
• Greater Portland Inc.
• Heritage Development Company
• LaSalle Partners
• Sears Corporation-Chicago Bears Stadium
• Public Building Commission, Chicago
• Vanderburgh Industrial Park, Indiana
• Vigo County Industrial Park, Indiana